- Braces & Supports
- CPM Spare Parts
- Exercise & Therapy
- Game Ready
- Hot & Cold Therapy
- HOT/COLD THERAPY
- Measurement & Evaluation
- Neurological Rehabilitation
- Orthotics & Footcare
- Practice Products
- Scar & Oedema
- Tapes & Bandages
- Toileting & Bathing
- Treatment Tables
Security & Privacy
The Company is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. All information requested will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement. This policy may change from time to time - please check for updates.
Your Personal Information
We collect personal and business information about you that help us provide you with the distribution of goods and services. We collect information for business trade accounts and online personal accounts. For example we collect business and personal details such as company name, individual names, ABN or GST number, Allied Health type, business and delivery address, phone number, email address, directorship details and credit references to open credit accounts, information and credit card numbers for online payments. We also collect email addresses for subscription to our special offer newsletters and information on new products and education workshop and events. If you wish to opt-out of receiving marketing communications you can unsubscribe at any time. An unsubscribe link is included in all email communications.
Information is collected online, by phone or email and also at exhibitions and conferences.
Purpose for collecting personal information
- To provide business credit accounts and online accounts as well as personal shopping accounts as well as administration and credit management.
- Provide products and services for sale as well as information about our products and services including information on product and services offered by business partners.
- Collect and process payments through a third party.
- Personalise our communication to you including providing promotional incentives.
- Tracking serial numbers of certain products.
- Investigate, detect and protect us and other third parties against negligence, breach of contract, fraud, theft and other illegal activities.
We may disclose your personal information to:
- Third parties for the purpose of validating corporate information and obtaining credit reference.
- Suppliers for the purpose of fulfilling the sale of goods by way of drop shipment.
- Freight companies for the purpose of delivery of goods.
- Third party partners or sponsors of education workshops and promotions.
- Third parties when we contract out some of our functions and activities, such as our call centre operator and mailing house. In these circumstances, we prohibit third parties from using your personal information, except for the specific purpose for which we supply it.
- Government authorities and suppliers in the event of a product recall or as instructed by the TGA.
- Others where we are authorised or required by law to do so.
Links to other websites
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
Cookies and Pixel Tags
When you access our website, we may place cookies, pixels or other code on your computer to collect information about your usage of our website and information about the device you are using to access our website (Session Data). This information is used in learning about how our website is used and to enable us to create a better user experience. We may use service providers to collect Session Data on our behalf. A cookie is a small file on your computer which contains information that will enable us to recognise your browser next time you visit our website. If you do not wish to use a cookie, you can adjust your browser settings to reject cookies or notify you when they are being used. You may opt-out of certain Session Data being collected while you are using a mobile device by clicking here. We also use pixel tags to collect statistics on our email communications.
Our website includes social plug-ins, such as Facebook and Twitter allowing you to post or share information from our website. Your use of social media sites will be governed by their terms and conditions and own privacy policies.
You may choose to opt-out of Google Analytics using the Google Analytics Opt-out Browser Add-on which you may access here.
Consumer Data Policy
We store personal information in a combination of secure computer storage facilities, paper based facilities and other records. If you have registered on our website, we store your personal information in databases and on email servers. This includes storage of information such as a record of purchases, invoices, statements, past transactions and other billing information.
We are dedicated to keeping your details private and will endeavour to take all reasonable precautions to maintain the security of the information in our systems.
The payment pages on the website are encrypted. Your financial details are passed through a secure server using the latest 128-bit SSL (secure sockets layer) encryption technology. 128-bit SSL encryption is the current industry standard. If you have any questions regarding our security policy, please contact our Customer Service Manager.
You personal/business information may be accessible to you on our website with your password or to any other person who has your password. You can access your personal information on our website as well as change your password. If you wish to correct any inaccuracies please contact our Customer Service Manager.
We may from time to time monitor and review any information transmitted or received through our website, or through telephone or e-mail communications, for quality assurance and other purposes. If you do not wish calls to be recorded you can advise the customer service representative and the call will not be recorded.
If you have a privacy complaint or wish to correct, update or access the personal information that we hold about you, please contact our Customer Service Manager / Privacy Officer:
- In Australia email email@example.com or call 1300 473 422.
- In New Zealand email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0800 102 090.
Took 0 milliseconds